RE: Transporting a Morgan...

To: "'DeLuca, Joseph'" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>
Subject: RE: Transporting a Morgan...
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 16:53:07 -0400
Joe,

Congratulations!  Hope you and your prospective 4/4 get together soon.  As
for transporting it from SC to NJ, why not drive it back?  I thought that
was the whole idea of owning a Morgan.  Driving a Morgan on the Blue Ridge
Parkway would be my idea of a "good time."  Better than driving it in a
rented Ford Pinto like I did back in 1973, when I had to go from Pittsburgh
to Galtinburg, TN., to attend a conference.

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4
Pinawa, MB