Re: Transporting a Morgan...

To: david.bondon@mindspring.com, Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com (DeLuca,Joseph),
Subject: Re: Transporting a Morgan...
From: CHarris990@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 10:18:33 EDT
Joe,
Several years ago when Bill Boyles, Treasurer for Life of TexMog, bought his
plus 4 plus, he simply flew to Florida got the Swan and drove it home to
Dallas.  He brought it over so we could admire it and the question of what
had happened on the return to Texas had taken place naturally came up.
Fortunately outside of coffee nothing had occurred because when we checked
there was not a tool in the car.  If things do go awry while motoring cross
country, those are the times which make memories and give you chances to meet
people that otherwise you might never have known.  Morgans should and do
provide adventure.
Harris
Companion of Matilda who has been providing excitement since '65