Re: Transporting a Morgan...

To: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>,
Subject: Re: Transporting a Morgan...
From: "David Bondon" <david.bondon@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 09:34:06 -0400
Yeh, come on Joe, just bring your tool box and a cell phone! That's what my
son and I did when he got the +8. I packed my little tool box as baggage,
flew to Connecticut, had dinner with some Morgan friends, got up early, and
drove the car to Pittsburgh! Great stuff. We are still getting the bugs out
of it but at least we found them all at once (almost). Bring a friend, you
will have great stories to tell when it's over!

SuperDave