Re: Transporting a Morgan...

To: Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Transporting a Morgan...
From: Jhalfdime@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 09:05:22 EDT
Joe,
    I agree with Willie Lamb on the use of Intercity Express.  They brought
Murphy, my Aero, from San Diego three years ago and also transported her to
Pebble Beach and back last year.  In fact I had the good fortune of having
the selfsame husband/wife team transport her both trips.
    I found them to be professional, extremely careful, and totally
cooperative!  They may not be the cheapest, but in general I've found that
you get what you pay for.
    They do have a "stand-by" rate which is cheaper than if you have a set
time for pick-up.  I used the stand-by when I originally used them and it
worked fine.  THey advertise in Hemmings and, I think, Victory Circle.
Cheers, Good Luck, and Happy Morganing,
    Jim