RE: RIP R&T (or what happened to Road&Track?)

To: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>,
Subject: RE: RIP R&T (or what happened to Road&Track?)
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 05:17:55 -0700 (PDT)
Chuck, you're right on re: Aztec. I actually drove to
a Pontiac dealership to check it out as I could not
believe that it was so ugly in the photos.
Unfortunately, the photos do it TOO much justice. I
saw a red one on the road yesterday and had to pull
over to throw up.

Can't figure out why I own GM stock. And why it's done
so darn well this year.

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer Driver - Brooklands Green
66 Pull-handle MGB Tourer Project - faded Tartan Red
NAMGBR #5-2328

http://im.yahoo.com/