Re: [oletrucks] book about suburban carryalls

To: <varanus@mail.phoenix.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] book about suburban carryalls
From: "BelAir Bob" <rogerz@planetwide.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 21:05:31 -0600
Sounds like a great idea to me.  I'd buy one even if it didn't have Panels
in it.  I have a 55-2 1/2 ton Panel with 55K original miles on it that I
would be glad to photograph for you.  I also have a 55-2 2 ton with about
54K miles on it.  The engine compartment is very original as well.

Go For It.

BelAir Bob