Re: [oletrucks] bedwood milled rabbets

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] bedwood milled rabbets
From: Terry White <twhite@bcbsal.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 08:40:54 -0600
Don,

  Unless you have some sort of a very reliable straight edged to let
the router ride against, I would find a friend with a table saw . All
of the cuts involved, ( if you are referring to the drawing posted
earlier) can be made with it.   Before I went into telecommunications,
I was a full time woodworker and its still one of my hobbies outside
of oletrucks..........

Terry White
56 3100 SWB
Harpersville Al

>>> Don Kasbohm <milw8170@dmci.net> 02/15 5:52 PM >>>
Ok, here's yet another question on this thread. Is there a router bit
available to cut these into a new board! Thanks!
Don Kasbohm
'59 GMC 100 V8

1959