Re: [oletrucks] unity spots

To: "craig k" <soundex@eden.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] unity spots
From: "Jerry Balcom" <jbalcom@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 19:08:01 -0800
Must have been the weekend for Unity spots.  My son got one at the Puyallup
Swap meet on Saturday also ($20 for his :)).  Unfortunately we're didn't
even know that there was more than one model.  I was just about to ask the
group where the optimum mount site was (i.e. hood and steering wheel
clearance etc.) Anyone have any suggestions?   The Puyallup Swap was fun,
but having a stall kept me from wandering as much as I wanted to -- and I
didn't even sell the Mustang II front ends -- oh well maybe I try again at
the March meet, if I don't decide to keep the power steering one for a
future project truck of my own (I'll have to hide it from my better half if
I do).  Anyone planning to go in March? (I've still only actually met one
other from the list in person.)
Jerry B.
'49 3600