Re: [oletrucks] unity spots

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] unity spots
From: rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com (Rob J.)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 18:14:05 GMT
On Mon, 22 Feb 1999 09:38:16 -0800, you wrote:

>I never do go to the Early Bird Swap meet in Puyallup, the one last weekend.
>Too much pottery and non car/truck related junk. The next one in Puyallup on
>3/20-21/99( almost spring) is usually much better. Then of course there is
>the Portland swap meet on 4/9-11/99 and the spring Monroe swap s in there
>some place. I will get the date for the Monroe swap meet if some does not
>beat me to it.
>Ralph Linnell

Thanks Ralph.  I was not too impressed with this one.  I have never gone to a
swap where I didn't leave with at least something - this is the first.  I mean,
with three old vehicles to maintain, I should have at least found SOMETHING I
needed.

I will, of course, try to make the others.  I am sure that by the time Monroe
rolls around, someone will announce it, but thanks for the other dates.

Rob