Re: [oletrucks] unity spots

To: "Rob, Margie, Nick & Andrea" <rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] unity spots
From: "Ralph Linnell" <ChevySix@seatac.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 09:38:16 -0800
I never do go to the Early Bird Swap meet in Puyallup, the one last weekend.
Too much pottery and non car/truck related junk. The next one in Puyallup on
3/20-21/99( almost spring) is usually much better. Then of course there is
the Portland swap meet on 4/9-11/99 and the spring Monroe swap s in there
some place. I will get the date for the Monroe swap meet if some does not
beat me to it.
Ralph Linnell

"ChevySix"
ChevySix@seatac.net
http://www.seatac.net/chevysix/
Inliners International Membership Chairman
Inliner # 2132