[oletrucks] unity spots

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] unity spots
From: soundex@eden.com (craig k)
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 00:33:11 -0600
How does one tell if a Unity spotlight is the model for our AD trucks? I
picked one up in Houston this weekend (MANY trucks lying in back yards
there!), $50 dead MINT shape - brought it home, works like a charm. Not
even a nick outta the plastic handle, reflector and glass looked brand
new... prolly they were, as there was a very old pouch reading 'GE' tied to
it (for the spare bulb?).
Bracket looks a little big; figured if this doesn't fit our truck, I could
trade it for one that does.

Next, I 'd have to convince Stephanie to let me drill a hole in the truck :)

craig
caretaker of
stephanie's 50 3104 216 5-window deluxe