Re: [oletrucks] unity spots

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] unity spots
From: "Steve Bobst" <mailman@netins.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 07:02:42 -0600

 Give them a call at Accessoryland-10723 Route 61-Dubuque, IA-52003-Phone
 319/556-5482
 He sells mounting kits for unity spotlights.
Complete with templates,
 I got both left and right side kits for my task force from him.  I am sure
 he has advance design years also.
 He has an E-mail address, but of course I lost it.-No web page that I know
 of.

 Steve
 Misc task force