Re: [oletrucks] More Swappin' Lies About Suppliers

To: <Hudson29@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] More Swappin' Lies About Suppliers
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 20:37:11 -0500
Great thoughts, Paul.  Wonder what we could do (500 strong) if we just asked
some simple questions to the vendors?  Like...would you be willing to help
in diagnosing some technical problems?  Would you be willing to give members
a discount?  Maybe we haven't gotten better communication and service
because we haven't asked enough vendors.  Hmmm....I remember the old thing
about "when you point a finger at someone else, you can turn your hand over
and three fingers are pointing back at YOU."  Could that apply??  Surely
not!  :>)
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100