RE: [oletrucks] More Swappin' Lies About Suppliers

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] More Swappin' Lies About Suppliers
From: "Schorn, Tim" <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 08:07:20 -0600
Jack, you are right. Seth is a very nice guy, and very knowledgeable. He
started selling used parts out of his garage back in the late '60s or
early 70's from what i remember reading from his columns in Truckin'
magazine. You  surely saw him at a meet the size of Carlisle, GSPP
sponsors a huge truck show after that meet nearby, if I remember
correctly. He never misses Pate here in Tx, I've seem him there every
year since I can remember. That proves to me he is still very much
interested in travel, at least, if not listening to the concerns of his
customers.