Re: [oletrucks] Suppliers as members

To: miq@teleport.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Suppliers as members
From: Rexno3@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 16:14:18 EST
I was wondering if any of you folks had experience with either Heavy
chevy(WWW.heavychevy.com) or LMC Truck Part({WWW.lmctruck.com).  They both
have fairly extensive catalogs and LMC has great diagrams.  Just curious if I
should be weary of these guys or if they had a good rep.

Also, I was hoping to get some advice on wiring harnesses.  I am considering a
Painless Wiring unit for my 59 3100 which is soon to have a 350/th350 combo
installed.  If anyone wants to share there experiences with various wiring
harnesses, I'm all ears.

Thanks for all the great advice!

Kerry Alsbrooks
59 3100