Re: [oletrucks] Off-topic: Older vs. Newer vehicles- which is safer?

To: "Lewis Osborn" <losborn@teleport.com>, <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Off-topic: Older vs. Newer vehicles- which is safer?
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 10:00:27 -0800
I couldn't have said it better my self.  I often wonder about the
intelligence level of some people.  Why should you have to have a warning
sticker to tell you that your coffee is hot, or that you shouldn't drink
your shampoo?  I think somebody is trying to legislate "natural selection"
out of existence.  Just my two cents worth.  I used to work with a guy who
nearly died when his "boom box" fell into his hot tub.  The only thing that
saved him was a neighbor that new CPR and the fact that his thrashing
around pulled the plug from the wall.  You just have to wonder some times.

Kevin Lake 56 napco/burb GMC