[oletrucks] dash painting

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] dash painting
From: Truckexprt@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 23:32:47 EST
Chris,
 I am a salesperson at Jim Carters Antique Truck parts and have taken orders
from you in the past. I looked at the dash in the restored 50 chevy in our
show room. The recessed areas on the dash and the glove box door are painted
the same color as the dash. The raised areas on both are painted silver so
they match all the way across. I confirmed this with Jim. He said they were
painted that way originaly. I hope this helps!

Kelly
58 stepside