Re: [oletrucks] dash painting

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] dash painting
From: "Chris Kesling" <chriskes@csinet.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 12:52:35 -0600
It seems that the consensus from those dealing with original trucks is that
the radio grill is painted the same as interior color.  I am still not sure
about glove box door-- was is all polished stainless steel or were the
recessed areas painted?  Thanks for you help-- I am trying to keep my truck
as original as possible during this "frame-up" restoration project.
Chris Kesling