Re: [oletrucks] dash painting

To: "Judd O'Neil" <joneil@cpros.com>, "trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] dash painting
From: "Chris Kesling" <chriskes@csinet.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 12:48:22 -0600
I started this whole controversy regarding the dash panel painting.  It
sounds as though the entire radio grille cover was painted the same as the
interior color.  I will go ahead with this color scheme.  Was the glove box
door polished stainless steel entirely or were the recessed areas painted on
your original truck.  I am surprised that there seems to be so many varying
ideas on this topic!
Thanks for your help.
Chris Kesling
1950 chevy 3100