Re: [oletrucks] dash painting

To: Advdesign1@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] dash painting
From: Truckexprt@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 21:19:47 EST
Bob,
   The glove box door is stainless steel on the 50 chevy.  Are you saying that
the raised ribbed areas were stainless steel & not painted silver to look the
same as the ribbs on the dash. I would think they should look the same all
across the dash. I will definitely  research this to better my knowledge of
classic trucks. I am always interested in learning more about all types of
classic cars and trucks. Thanks for the responce.

Kelly
58 stepside