Re: [oletrucks] Stovebolt Engine Stand Update

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Stovebolt Engine Stand Update
From: "ROGER GLEASON" <rogerg@maverick.facil.uconn.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 08:40:42 -500
Yo Guys! IMHO!
Quality enters the picture here someplace... If you compare each to
the other how do they look... How about warrantee? I know that
sometimes you get what you pay for and I'v seen cheap tools before...
they don't stand up so if its a one time use buy the cheap one but
if you intend to use it more often get the good one...I, like Rob
never needed one... pull the plugs and turn the thing over by hand
and stop or lock it with a big screwdriver!

rogerg
51-3100 AD Stocker