Re: [oletrucks] Sick 327

To: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Sick 327
From: Chris Dillon <dillo021@tc.umn.edu>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 08:30:39 -0600
Hi-
    I had an old F*&d motor that had similar problems and if your old 60's motor
didn't have a harden seats put into it, and it has a lot of unleaded miles on it
your valves may not be seating well, easy to check just run a compression check,
otherwise I'd look for vacuum leaks, I have used Edlbrocks before and they need
very little tuning (as opposed to a Holley) and on my 327 I had to get bigger
jetts because it ran lean, so anyway, I hope this helps good luck...

Chris Dillon
66 Mustang