Re: [oletrucks] Sick 327

To: "Tom Burt" <tburt@hirose.com>, "'oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Sick 327
From: "Steve Bobst" <mailman@netins.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 23:00:44 -0600
I had the same thing happen on my 327.  After changing everything I could
think of, and beating my head against the wall repeatedly, I replaced my new
plugs with a set of used ones from my daily driver.  It solved the problem
in my instance.  (I would omit the beating-your-head-against-the-wall part)

Steve