Re: [oletrucks] A horrifying ol' truck story....

To: Oletrucks-email list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] A horrifying ol' truck story....
From: Claude Ramey <rameyfam@n-link.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 10:03:21 -0600
In Texas, state inspection says the exhaust is ok as long as it extends
past the cab. Thta's not a direct quote, but what I've been told and my
truck passes inspection with the exhaust turned down, as you say, about
a foot in front of the axle. I just happen to have a picture showing the
old ugly stuff http://www.n-link.com/~rameyfam/pictures/bar1.jpg