RE: [oletrucks] valve adjustment

To: Claude Ramey <rameyfam@n-link.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] valve adjustment
From: MIKE RAHL <MRAHL@martinmartin.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 15:27:37 -0700
I think that when adjusting the 235 there is a method  where, once you
find TDC on #1 cylinder, you only have turn the engine one revolution to
adjust all the valves.  Can't remember it off the top of my head.
Anybody help me out on this?

Yes, I believe there is a hot and cold lash specified, and possibly an
extreme service setting also.  I think the cold setting is just to get
you close so the engine will start.