RE: [oletrucks] Spotlight accessory

To: TomGreer@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Spotlight accessory
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 12:00:23 -0600
Well, this may not be of much help. There are no dimensions given in the
Accessory Installation procedures for the actual location of the holes.
I quote;

        "1. Place template in position "A" as shown in figure 200 and
center punch hole locations on body."

I have scanned in figure 200 and you can view it at

        http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/jeff/spotlite.jpg

I did look at my Chevs of the 40s catalog and they list an item "Spot
Light - Template & Inst." for $2.50. I would assume that that would get
you the template referred to in the figure. Order number of this item is
"Group 18:900 Part No. AST??" where ?? is replaced with your truck year
(i.e. AST53) Chev's of the 40s order number is (360) 835-9799

Hope this helps some, sorry that I didn't have the actual dimensions.

Jeff Nelson
Paducah, KY
1953 3600