[oletrucks] 6V radio? or 6V to 12V DC converter?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 6V radio? or 6V to 12V DC converter?
From: TomGreer@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 00:58:54 EDT
I am looking for a good radio solution for my '49 3100.

Has anyone had good luck with those 6V to 12V DC voltage converters (I'm 6V)
?

Or are there any extra (working) 6V radios out there looking for a good home
(when you wish upon a star...)???

Are the original 6V radios worthy of sound and reliability? - I know the
mellow tube sound is a good thing, but only when working.

Thanks in ADvance,

Tom
'49 3100