Re: [oletrucks] 6V radio? or 6V to 12V DC converter?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 6V radio? or 6V to 12V DC converter?
From: Tim Lloyd <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 14:14:32 -0600 (MDT)
The question is not how good the altered radio's FM quality is, but how
good the original radio's AM quality is.  Perhaps after taking my
electronics course, I'll end up making an authentic-looking "radio" facade
that controls a CD player hidden behind the dash...

Tim Lloyd, omaha@tmbg.org
http://pagina.de/Apollo18
"When I grow up...I want to work my way up to middle management...  I
want to be underappreciated...  I want to have a brown nose...  Yes, boss,
anything for a raise, boss..." -some ad
"...failure to terraform Mars constitutes failure to live up to our human
nature and a betrayal of our responsibility as members of the community of
life itself." -Robert Zubrin