Re: [oletrucks] 6V radio? or 6V to 12V DC converter?

To: Tim Lloyd <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 6V radio? or 6V to 12V DC converter?
From: John Maertens <mcdac@rconnect.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 13:50:22 -0500
Tim,
        Actually I do know where there is a radio for a 1954. I have no gain in
the sale but my radio guy in Sioux Falls, S.D. has one. I know this
because a friend of mine has a '54 and asked me to check for him. The
price is $250 in good working order. I don't know anymore than that but
will give you or anybody else his name and toll free number if you like.
He is a reputable man who has been in the radio restoration business a
long time. Now no excuses! BTW the 1954 radio is a rare bird since it
was the last of the 6V and the dash was only used for a short time.
John '51 1/2 Ton
Minnesota