Re: [oletrucks] 6V radio? or 6V to 12V DC converter?

To: John Maertens <mcdac@rconnect.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 6V radio? or 6V to 12V DC converter?
From: Tim Lloyd <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 11:53:39 -0600 (MDT)
Of course, since this is such a good price, it would have to be for a '47
to a '53, and here I am with a '54...
Speaking of radios, has anyone had any luck patching in external inputs
(e.g. a well-hidden CD player) to "original" 6V or 12V radios?

Tim Lloyd, omaha@tmbg.org
"When I grow up...I want to work my way up to middle management...  I
want to be underappreciated...  I want to have a brown nose...  Yes, boss,
anything for a raise, boss..." -some ad