RE: [oletrucks] more paint questions

To: <trks@javanet.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] more paint questions
From: "Eric Johnson" <j.eric1@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 11:30:14 -0700
My blaster guy has a booth big enough for a semi truck. When you say warped
panels ,is that due to, too much air, or heat,or both. He has a 3" hose to
do his blasting,so he uses some serious air. I will ask him about warpage.
Has anybody ever had thier truck zinc sprayed.I am leaning toward this cause
it won't ever rust again. Thanks for input.
Eric J. 48 & 49 sub.