Re: [oletrucks] Headliner

To: "Schorn, Tim" <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>, Oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Headliner
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 14:51:43 -0400
Tim,
   Robert's in Mass. shipped it rolled up. It didn't crease but left a wide
buckle that I hoped would flatten out in time. It only got worse. Otherwise I
have had good luck with them an I imagine they might ship it flat if asked. In
their defense I never called them to get it rectified. After a while I just get
worn out complaining about things like this but I guess if we all did it it
might correct the problem. I frequently get the line from vendors that they have
sold millions and I'm the first to complain. I don't know if others do this but
I have gotten my share of  rubber seals, etc. from other vendors that were
folded in half that never straighten out. At shows I see other trucks with this
same crease in their rubber parts so this must be common.

Grant 50 3100