[oletrucks] 59 3600 that drives itself!

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 59 3600 that drives itself!
From: wayne sellers <architectmsu@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 08:39:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hello again.  I haven't posted much to the list but I read it all the
time.  I have a 59 3/4 ton that has always kind of gone where it wants
to go when you get up around 50 mph (especially when you hit a bump).
The other day though I picked up a load of gravel and I could barely
keep it in between the line at 25mph!

I used to think it was probably just out of alignment, but now I'm
thinking the king pins are shot.  I haven't ever dealt with that type
of thing.  Any suggestions or pointers as to what changing them entails
would be very helpful.  Of course, if anyone thinks it could be
something else that is easier to fix, please feel doubly free to offer
advice!

Thanks,

Wayne Sellers
'59 3/4 ton "The Green Behemoth"