Re: [oletrucks] 59 3600 that drives itself!

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 59 3600 that drives itself!
From: "Rob J." <rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 22:05:29 -0700
I had similar problems with my '49 half ton.  I rebuilt the front end even
though it didn't "feel" sloppy.  When done, I was REAL disappointed to find
it didn't really improve the handling much.  Then I got RADIALS and MAN WHAT
A DIFFERENCE.  I know I have said this same thing many other times, but
believe me, if you don't yet have radials, before you blame the front end
for the poor handling, first get radials, and only THEN rebuild the front
end.

Rob