Re: [oletrucks] welding/cab corners

To: <PERCULA25@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] welding/cab corners
From: "Dave Cunningham" <djcvjc@riconnect.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 05:35:27 -0400
I purchased the Lincoln weldpak 110volt machine, a good home quality
machine. I made a sandblast cabinet out off 11 gauge ( I used a old
electrical cabinet)and used the flux core and it welded great but the 16 ,18
,20 gauge you need the gas. I added the gas bottle much easier to weld thin
sheet metal with the gas. I bought inner cab corners from The Oldie Goldie
Shop and they were a one piece stamping and they fit, avoid any one selling
welded up versions. I bought the outers a few years before and the quality
was poor I had to rework them. The ones I saw at Carlisle this weekend
seemed to be all good quality.
Go for it it is easy just practice on scraps before you try any thing on
your truck.

Dave Cunningham
55 GMC