Re: [oletrucks] intake manifold paint

To: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] intake manifold paint
From: "David" <David@gardener.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 17:12:44 -0500
Jeff,

I tried the Eastwood coating in the past and it came off in less than a
year.  Needless to say I was disappointed.

I plan to use CERMAKROME.  No affiliation.  Just like what I have read and
the research I have done.

They can be seen at http://dm.deskmedia.com/~techline/cat-1.html

Good luck,

David Edwards