Re: Re: [oletrucks] intake manifold paint

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: [oletrucks] intake manifold paint
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 20:32:52 EDT

<<Jeff,

I tried the Eastwood coating in the past and it came off in less than a
year.  Needless to say I was disappointed.

I plan to use CERMAKROME.  No affiliation.  Just like what I have read and
the research I have done.

They can be seen at http://dm.deskmedia.com/~techline/cat-1.html

Good luck,

David Edwards
1954 3100 5 Window>>

Has anyone tried the manifold paint in Griot's?  They specifically market it
as the paint that will stay on when the other guy's (had to be a reference to
Eastwood) came off.  I periodically buy from both Eastwood and Griot's.

>From what you're saying, I may try the Griot paint first.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban
Knoxville, TN