Re: [oletrucks] Master Brake Cylinder Rebuild

To: phippsj@camalott.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Master Brake Cylinder Rebuild
From: "ROGER GLEASON" <rogerg@maverick.facil.uconn.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 09:03:38 -500
Jim
Make sure that the brake shoes are adjusted properly. If not, the
shoes and springs will open and not press against the drums and
therefore offer no resistence... therefore no peddle pressure.
Also make sure that the relief plate in the kit is on the correct
side of the rubber cups and that the plunger is not in backwards??
Rogerg
51-3100 AD Stocker