[oletrucks] Master Brake Cylinder Rebuild

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Master Brake Cylinder Rebuild
From: "Jim and Elaine" <phippsj@camalott.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 21:40:05 -0500
What a response!  Thanks for all the suggestions!  I just rebuilt the dang
thing again tonight with another kit and the same results.  Everything is in
in the right direction, etc so that wasn't it.  It's too late (dark) to look
in the reservoir to see if fluid is getting through past the piston like it
should, so I'll check that tomorrow.  I'll also check the brake adj at the
wheels, although there was some braking action when I pumped the pedal
before the rebuild, so I doubt that's the case.  I believe the poor thing's
been honed once too often.  If that's the case, I may need to take you up on
your offer, Keith!  Anyway, thanks for such a great response from everyone.
I'll let ya'll know how it comes out.  Ya'll help make this whole endeavor
fun!

Jim Phipps
57 3604, 3/4t