Re: [oletrucks] Bare Metal Prep.

To: "Jeff Davis" <jsd51@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Bare Metal Prep.
From: "W&D" <haist@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 18:26:18 -0700
In this application I like PPG's DP-LF.  It's an epoxy primer that is
corrosion-resistant and provides excellent adhesion to fillers.  It may be
reduced as sealer with DT Reducer if we don't worry about VOCs. If it's not
top coated within a week, be sure to follow the product instructions for
resurface prep.

I hope it's okay to use PPG's name.  Seems that some names are spam and some
aren't these days.

;-)
Whitney Haist
Art Deco forever!