Re: [oletrucks] Overheating

To: miq@teleport.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net, Advdesign1@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Overheating
From: JAL12147@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 09:09:52 EDT
In a message dated 9/19/99 1:10:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time, miq@teleport.com
writes:

<< As was already mentioned by Bob ADler, did you drill all the steam holes in
 the 235 head for the 261?  There are 6 total in addition to the stock 235
 holes. >>

I didn't drill any holes in the head.  I compared it to the 261 gasket and
there are holes that appear to go into a water jacket (I stuck an awl into
them).  There are two holes between 1 & 2,  3 & 4 and 5 & 6,  6 total.  I
don't have a 235 gasket to compare it to, but will order one.
John