Re: [oletrucks] 216 or 235...sti?

To: trks@javanet.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 216 or 235...sti?
From: safesix@worldnet.att.net
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 13:47:38 +0000
I really don't know. I've only seen one Hi-Torque
engine, and it had the 216-type pushrod cover...

Mike Guthrie, an Inliner here in Florida (Merritt
Island) is building a Wayne 12 Port engine. He finally
found a Hi-torque block but we looked for about 3 years.
Seems most of them were scrapped when the full-pressure
motors were introduced.

Jack