Re: [oletrucks] TH 350 crossmember

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] TH 350 crossmember
From: Bob Fischer <bfischer@utm.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 11:31:32 -0800
Mark,
Sure you weren't thinking about the way they cut down the original to
accomodate a TH350 and keep the floor flat in Ganahls truck ?
You can still find the pic's at <http://home.utm.net/bfischer/adv8artl.html>

>About 2-3 weeks ago someone posted a description of a homemade crossmember
>for the TH 350 to go into an AD.  I've lost the post.  Can anyone help me?

BTW did you install that front suspension saddle yet??

"Nothin lasts forever except old Fords and a natural stone" - Willie Nelson

http://home.utm.net/bfischer          e-mail - bfischer@utm.net

robert.fischer@cdc.com

rfischer@worldnet.att.net