Re: [oletrucks] TH 350 crossmember

To: "Bob Fischer" <bfischer@utm.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] TH 350 crossmember
From: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 20:36:33 -0700
No, it was someone talking about using two peices of angle iron and their
original crosmember.  It seems like he said that he didn't have to modify
the stock crossmember.  It doesn't look like it can work, but I sure am
interested in hearing from him anyway.

Mark Self
Redlands, CA
'55 1st 5-window 3100