[oletrucks] Stock AD Cowl Mount Mirrors

To: old-chevy-truck@onelist.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Stock AD Cowl Mount Mirrors
From: Hudson29@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 18:20:14 EST
    While recently working the door over on the '51 AD I decided to remove
the small forest of bus mirror mounts that had grown up over the years. I had
already made the decision to return to the factory cowl mounted units some
time ago and have them already onhand. The problem is that they come with no
directions or template showing the proper location to drill the mounting
holes. I looked in the "Assembly Manual" and in the accessories installation
booklet.
    Does anybody know an easy way to locate these on the left and right
sides? Barring that, I guess I'll just have to enlist the aid of a patient
assistant to hold them in position while I sit in the seat to see what works.

Paul O'Neil, Hudson29@aol.com
1951 Chevrolet 3600 Pickup Project, See it at:
The Poor Man's Advanced Design Tech Tips Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~conntest47/
Fullerton, California USA
AEROMARK - Need Rubber Stamps or Signs? See:
http://www.aeromark.net