Re: [oletrucks] Stock AD Cowl Mount Mirrors

To: Hudson29@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Stock AD Cowl Mount Mirrors
From: David G Shier <dshier@rmi.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 18:08:48 -0700
We went though this exercise and someone in Kansas suggested there was an extra
thickness behind part of the area into which to drill and mount the mirrors.  We
have now mounted the original style mirrors (this is a one-ton Chevy Flatbed)
and
I think we determined the correct place for the drivers side and matched the
location on the passenger side also.  (These are a longer style mirror for
larger
trucks.)  Now later I found a couple of old farm trucks and we seem to be in the
correct area.  We also do pickup trucks and have one of those coming up soon
which we are keeping original.  WE will try and email what we do on that one.

Sincerely,
Dave Shier
www.mtntown.com