Re: [oletrucks] Stock AD Cowl Mount Mirrors

To: <Hudson29@aol.com>, <old-chevy-truck@onelist.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Stock AD Cowl Mount Mirrors
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 19:59:06 -0600
Look up inside the side cowl area & as well as the double metal thickness
that David mentioned, mine has two holes already placed in the second layer
of metal.  Use a centering punch to transfer the hole locations to the outer
body skin (look on the drivers side for where the hole are now; I have four
in a diamond pattern-2 vertical, 2 horizontal-use the vertical ones), start
with a small diameter pilot drill from the inside out & finish to size from
the outside drilling inward.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com