Re: [oletrucks] Spare Tire Carrier

To: Bruce Damen <little-castle-contracting@cadvision.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Spare Tire Carrier
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 21:55:48 -0500
There are a number of pieces that go with the carrier. Unfortunately the factory
assay manual doesn't show the early carrier. The track you describe takes a L
shaped
slider about 2 feet long. On that there is a bracket that holds the tire and on
the
other side of the tire a plate/spacer that bolts to it. Also has a special lock
that
I'm missing. Called by some a glide out carrier it is a slick easy to use deal
when
it works right.

Grant