[oletrucks] Spare Tire Carrier

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Spare Tire Carrier
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 17:43:52 -0600
Well, good responses from all who had opinions/info on spare tire carriers.
I had breakfast with Jim Carter this past friday, and he mentioned that he
was about 1-1/2 weeks away from stocking a reproduction of the original
spare tire carrier for under the bed. He already has one at his showroom on
his fully restored 1950 but I live far enough away where I havent seen it.
Since this is such a rare item its not surprising the $199.00 price tag. I
am very encouraged by the vast offering of reproduction parts available for
the AD's with more coming. We can now get brand new (inside the cab) gas
tanks too. Thanks again to all that mailed me and/or responded.

Deve
50 3100