Re: [oletrucks] Chopping the top, while waiting for Spring

To: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Chopping the top, while waiting for Spring
From: "Bartman" <rsmith@nckcn.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 20:30:48 -0600
GEEEEEZ for god sakes man give me the 5 window and I'll give you my cab!!!!.

As a matter of fact I have an extra 3 window cab and I know where I can get
another one for 10 bucks!!!!

Bartman
1951 3100
OutStandingInMyField
Some Where On The High Plaines Of Kansas
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/bartmans.htm
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/bct.htm
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/donorcar.htm
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/gctl.htm